Academia Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Empty Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:25 pm

Sienna was shooting at the targets. She was wearing her school uniform having just come straight from her lessons.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Empty Re: Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:37 pm

(OOC: nice title!)

Rupert loaded up his rifle, and walked ontot he shooting range. Not in the way of the targets, of course.

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Empty Re: Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:42 pm

(OOC: merci Smile)

Sienna had her back arched, feet planted firmly on the ground, gun up high, eyes focused as she adjusted the gun and...she shot.

centre of the target.

Sienna lowered the gun, blinking. Wow.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Rupert smiled.

"Nice shot," he said, picking up his gun and shooting. He got just on the edge of the bullseye, just off.

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Sienna smiled. "Thanks, you too..."

Sienna bent over, her skirt just about covering her @$$.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:01 pm

Rupert licked his lips lightly, shaking his head.

"Nah, i can normally get a bullseye."

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:02 pm

"Well, we must have changed luck..." she said, standing up and undoing the top few buttons of her top, having just taken off her tie. She wanted to be able to move around more.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:06 pm

Rupert lined up, and shot the next target. Just off the bullseye, again. Man,t that was annoying.

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:07 pm

Sienna turned, shooting at Rupert's target. Bullseye.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Rupert laughed.

"Very nice one."

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Sienna curtsied playfully. "I'm Sienna by the way."

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:17 pm

"Rupert. Dumb name, I know."

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Sienna shook her head. "No name with a proper meaning is dumb."

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:23 pm

"Sienna... orange-red, right?"

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:27 pm

"More of a brown-red...it's a silly name..."

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 pm

"It's not. It's pretty."

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Sienna shrugged, aiming for her own target. "I disagree..." she said softly, firing. She hit the centre again. She lowered the gun and frowned.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Rupert raised his gun. Centre, finally.

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Sienna clapped. "Bravo."

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:50 pm

"I ought to be applauding you for beeting my pasty ass twice!"

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:52 pm

"Aw...I'm sure it's a lovely pasty ass..." Sienna smiled innocently, winking and turning to aim.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Rupert levelled his gun, and fired at his target. Not a perfect bullseye, but a bullseye nonetheless.

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:55 pm

Sienna hummed softly to herself.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoShadesOfNight Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Rupert moved to the enxt target lazily.

TwoShadesOfNight

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedquill Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Sienna bent over in his direction to pick up her quiver, boobs basically falling out of her top.

frostedquill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum